We have extensive experience of applications to the Court of Protection regarding deputyship appointments, statutory Will and codicil applications, and gift applications.
We can help and advise on:
- Applications to appoint a deputy for financial affairs
- Applications to appoint a deputy for health and welfare
- Application to obtain authorisation to execute a statutory Will or codicil
- Applications to obtain authorisation to make lifetime planning arrangements including gifts to mitigate any Inheritance Tax liability
- Applications to obtain authorisation to approve or terminate a trust
Our firm’s trust corporation, New Quadrant Trust Corporation Limited, can act alone or as joint deputy to help assist with the administration of a loved one’s affairs if you need support or are not able to deal with matters alone.
If you wish to speak to a member of our team and discuss how we can be of further assistance to you, please contact Robert Smeath, Partner, or Vanessa Kemp, Partner.