We help resident and non-resident business owners meet their commercial and family objectives in an efficient way.
We can assist and advise on various matters relating to your business ventures including:
- Taxation of the business entity, shareholders and employees
- The special personal tax rules that apply to shareholders in closely held companies
- The impact of directors, managers or owners becoming UK resident
- Extraction of profits
- Achieving a smooth transition to the next generation, whether family members or alternative managers
- Advising on the role trusts have as business holding vehicles
If you wish to speak to a member of our team and discuss how we can be of further assistance to you, please contact Marilyn McKeever, Partner, or Zoë Camp, Partner.